[StBernard] Message for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 25 19:57:47 EDT 2006

Hi Craig,

Thank you for scheduling our meeting with the Building Mitigation Committee.
Am I correct in understanding that the main focus of the committee is the
permanent site of the library? I wasn't sure what to expect, but that's the
feeling I came away with. Even if that's the case, I feel very good about
your being made aware of the offer from the Gates folks. I am so very
hopeful that you will be able to find a place for us to set up shop. Just
what you need, more expectations! Please let us know what we can do to
help. There are times when I feel like just giving up on the library, but I
see the other things you are handling so I'm hoping you are just as
successful with our cause.

What's our next step? As I'm not busy being employed, I am willing to do
whatever you suggest that may help speed things up! I know Ms. Ethel and
Susan have a workshop the same day as your next meeting. Will you let us
know when we need to come back?

Sorry to put more pressure on you, but as I said, you are the only one who
has given us a chance to learn what is going on. At least that's been my
experience.

Thanks again, Craig, for trying to help up. We appreciate your efforts.

Tell Debbie and the kids hi for me. Bet you are counting down the days
until Thanksgiving break that will bring Megan home.

Janet