[StBernard] Message for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 25 21:46:31 EDT 2006

There are times when I feel like just giving up on the library, but
see the other things you are handling so I'm hoping you are just as
successful with our cause.

Dont give up, Janet. We need y'all back.

I still have this offer from this North Dakota school about donating all
their library books, grades K thru 12th. I checked with Chalmette High and
Andrew Jackson, but they are already overflowing with book blessings.
I have yet to check with Lynn Oaks and Prompt Succor, but they only go thru
8th and the books are all the way thru 12th .
THey can either go to a library, a school, or individuals. Our Gethsemane
PreK teachers want to pick out anything appropriate for PreK as we hope to
restart that program in the future (nearer more than far), but there are
plenty books.
IF WE JUST HAD A STORAGE AREA for su ch a windfall. I think the lib rary
could benefit from at least some of these books, but..............where to
store them now?
Any ideas are helpful. They are waiting for a contact to ship those books. I
hate to see them wasted.

Gaby