[StBernard] Message for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 30 20:22:04 EST 2006

Gaby,

the isleno complex has been approved for Archetectural and Engineering
design. Lots of issues with the historical component but it is being looked
at. The Canary Islands governemnt has pleadged to assist in the cost to
refurbish the complex, so we will see what the review reveals.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig