[StBernard] Truck Traffic Violations/Property Damage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 1 21:37:36 EST 2006

Jill,

the specific area that you are talking about has been addressed several
times over- I know that Kenny and I have both dealth with this and the
trucks were to avoid the route that you are talking about. I will bring
this issue to light again immediately. In the meantime can you tell me when
you started noticing the route being used again- I know for a while they
stayed on the highway.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig