[StBernard] Mosquitoes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 2 21:54:08 EST 2006

Gaby,

the sudden swarm of mosquitoes was unpredicted but the spraying was
increased again starting Monday morning with both truck spraying and
plane
spraying to get it under control again. Hang in there.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

Thanks. Those black mosquitoes were quite of a different breed than the
usual pests. They are getting less now (plus the weather cooled just a
little).
One thing I have to say, our parish has almost always done well with
mosquito control (except for that mini scandal for a month or two with the
trickling truck)

These swarming mosquitoes are fierce. I hope they did not have time to pick
up those encephalitis germs.
Thanks for the quick response. We've seen the truck and heard the plane
again.

Gaby