[StBernard] St. B. Parish Gov't Responds Quickly

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 3 21:21:43 EST 2006

For those who are waiting for debris pickup, garbage pickup, road repairs,
truck traffic control, mosquito control, permits, street sign replacement,
public right of ways cleaned, house demolition, street light repairs, rat
and mice control, blighted houses to be bulldozed, there is hope.

Yesterday I ventured out on Judge Perez to sign wave in support of Craig
Romero who is running for the 3rd District congressional seat. As tradition
would have it, I placed 9 Romero signs around the area where I was sign
waving. In 15 minutes, yes 15 minutes, parish government mobilized a team
of parish employees to pick-up and remove those unsightly Romero signs. I
would like to thank parish government for their quick response to keep our
beautiful neutral grounds cleaned.

So all of you who are waiting for parish government services, keep the
faith. It appears where there is a will there is a way.

Robby Showalter