[StBernard] RAPTURE REOPENING !!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 4 22:09:19 EST 2006

I got excited too soon. I thought she was re-opening in Chalmette.
Sorry
it is in Mandeville. I hate the traffic over there,so I guess that
I won't
be shopping there, anymore.

Sylvia

Oh well, same with the little Angels of Peace. Often I wen t in there just
to 'chill' and always bought something. Found great baptismal gifts there
too, and now I hear they reopened on the north shore?

Dont give up hope. In time, when we all have houses again with shelves to
put little knick knacks on, then those t ype of stores will come back as
well.
In fact, I wen t into the Olive Branch Emporium the other day to get some
king cakes, and, although still unpacking etc, they seemed to have some
interesting items there to make our homes look lived in and civilized again.

Gaby