[StBernard] Post Office needs our help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 4 22:12:13 EST 2006

Yes, I too would like to have 24/7 access to the PO boxes.
For my friends down the road, I wish they had a Post office closer
(I live in Violet but use a Chalmette PO box for over 20 years now).

I never complained, because I was so pleased that the Chalmette office was
done so nicely, the people there are always friendly, our mail lady comes to
the house in Violet with the little mail we get here, even if there is none
for us, always smiles and waves, and all are just downright pleasant.
And: I like the blue countertop. So I refrained from complaining.
If complaints will make it happen sooner, then I will get on the soap box
with y'all.

Gaby