[StBernard] Turn Out the Vote for Congress on Tuesday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 6 20:28:34 EST 2006

I Need Your Help to "Get-Out-The-Vote" on Tuesday!

Dear Friends,

Election day is almost here - it is Tuesday - and I need your help.

All of the political pundits say that this will be a very low turnout
election on Tuesday.  I know you
always hear this, but on Tuesday every vote really will matter.

I really need your help to encourage your co-workers, friends, family and in
some cases
employees to get out and vote on Tuesday.

Some of you may not know that in Louisiana you can vote by fax machine if
you are unable to
get to the polls on Tuesday.  This is especially important for those working
offshore.

If you or someone you know needs to know where to vote or to find the phone
number of their
Parish election office to vote by fax, go to this link to look up the Parish
election office:
http://www.craigromero.com/poffice.asp:
<http://www.craigromero.com/poffice.asp>

We have run a tough campaign talking about the issues - to lower taxes,
restore our coast
and protect our jobs here in Louisiana from our small businesses to our oil
and gas,
agriculture and fisheries jobs.  Unfortunately, my opponent has spent much
of his money attacking
me.  He has tried to paint a picture that is not true.  However, voters from
across Louisiana have
come up to pat me on the back, to say "I am with you" and to say they are
voting for me.

Please encourage your friends, fellow employees, family and neighbors to
come out and vote on Tuesday.  Polls are open 6 AM to 8 PM Tuesday.

I need each and every vote.

Thank you for your support.  I promise to work hard for you and for all of
Louisiana
as your next Congressman.

Sincerely,
Craig Romero