[StBernard] Thank You

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 9 22:16:25 EST 2006

November 8, 2006

Dear friends,

I am humbled and honored by the election results yesterday, and I cannot
thank you enough for the outpouring of support. Winning the election with
88 percent of the vote is an incredible feat, and we truly appreciate how
many people believed in our record and our ability to get the job done.

>From the start, our campaign took nothing for granted. We worked in every

corner of the First District to make sure voters knew about our
issues-oriented campaign, and the work that still needs to be done in
Washington. We had hundreds of volunteers who knocked on more than 150,000
doors to reach voters. And we never gave up.

I am honored that you have given me the chance to continue representing you
in Congress, and I pledge to continue to work hard to build a better
Louisiana. Our state needs strong leadership now more than ever, and I am
committed to this effort.

We could not have done it without you. Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Bobby Jindal