[StBernard] fan mail: Appreciate your Work for Louisiana

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 15 22:04:21 EST 2006

Senator Boasso,

You may not remember me, but I remember the OUTSTANDING work you did during
the rescue and support in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina...

As the Chief of Logistics for Louisiana, we were both flustrated by the flow
of food, water and supplies...

You stepped up to the plate and personnally worked to see that the citizens
in your district, and beyond, were supported...

I remember the countless times you came to the EOC...working tirelessly,
without sleep...getting it done...

Wish more were like you...Your leadership in that time of challenge was
greatly appreciated.

Good luck, and God Speed,
--
Jay Mayeaux