[StBernard] Governor Blanco congratulates Louisianian King Milling, recipient of 2006 National Conservation Spe

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 16 20:42:21 EST 2006

Governor Blanco congratulates Louisianian King Milling, recipient of 2006 National Conservation Special Achievement Award

"On behalf of all the citizens of Louisiana, it gives me great pleasure to congratulate R. King Milling upon receiving the 2006 National Conservation Special Achievement Award from the National Wildlife Federation.

"King's steadfast determination to restore Louisiana's disappearing wetlands is evident in his bold leadership as Chair of my Advisory Commission for Coastal Protection, Restoration, and Conservation, as a member of the Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority of Louisiana, and as Chair of the America's WETLAND Foundation.

"So on this occasion, I would like to share my deep personal admiration for him and thank him on behalf of all Louisianans for his undying devotion to save and restore America's WETLAND."

###

The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
Louisiana's Fund for Louisiana's People
www.louisianahelp.org