[StBernard] Get It Done La.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 18 10:24:32 EST 2006

Thank you for your interest in supporting Get It Done Louisiana! As this
grass-roots effort moves forward, I will be looking to concerned citizens
such as you to help reform government in this state. We are just getting
started, and already it is clear, the people of Louisiana are ready for
change. As the momentum continues to build, I ask you to continue to make
your voice heard; let your friends and family know about Get It Done
Louisiana, and how we are going to change the way government does business
in this state. I will keep you updated on my efforts across the state, and
I'll let you know when we're in your area to give you an opportunity to get
out and participate. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to call or
email your suggestions or concerns. Together we can Get It Done!

Sincerely,

Walter J. Boasso

Get It Done Louisiana

www.getitdonela.org <http://www.getitdonela.org/>