[StBernard] Do not hire Atlas Coating

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 18 22:51:36 EST 2006

This company from Atlanta claim to be licensed and bonded, for painting and
claim to know how to put up "sheetrock". They did a terrible job, made a
huge mess, and now we have to redo their work and clean up their mess, plus
they showed up with 6 guys, strong-arming us that we owed them money in
advance, for "work?" they hadn't even finished. More work for us that is.
The sherrif settled everything, but am just warning everyone, they are more
trouble than they are worth. Oh yeah, and they had to sign a bill of sale
in front of the sherrif, so we could file it to SBA, and of course, hated to
do that, because then "he'll have to pay the income tax"! Wah, wah, wah,
welcome to the club.
Ms. Simms