[StBernard] Do not hire Atlas Coating

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 20 01:16:38 EST 2006

Ms Simms,

Unfortunately you're not alone. We were cheated too but by another person
that claimed he was licensed and bonded. (I doubt he could even spell those
words) We believed everything he said but all he wanted was to get the
money and leave. I'm sorry this happened to you. There must be something
people in this situation can do. There has to be someone to report these so
called contractors to. The IRS would love to get their hands on them, I'm
sure. If anyone knows who we could call to report cases like this please
share the information with us.

Cheated Too