[StBernard] road home appointment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 20 01:16:38 EST 2006

Laurie,

There is a reality to the fact that there is so much to be done that it
takes longer than anyone wants. However, there is also a reality that we as
a parish government continue to appear inept at handling the situations such
as the tires, the street light repairs, the stop signs, the unkept grass. I
also do not want to start a battle within the governmental structure but as
a council we have urged this to be addressed and it has fallen on deaf ears-
I will attempt to change this at our Tuesday meeting.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig