[StBernard] un-demoed houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 20 23:34:33 EST 2006

Well, Laurie, ONE of the houses is owned by a couple with medical issues.
The others are of families who re-settled elsewhere, some in trailers, some
in houses, some I dont know. There is one with an abandoned pool, not
gutted, weeds high, where we have never ever seen anyone come back and
check.
And now: the MOSQUITO truck comes down the street to turn around but stops
spraying before he gets to us, and even before he passes that abandoned
pool. Now I have to try to reach the mosquito people about this. It is
indeed tiring.

Gaby,

I think maybe some of those houses that are not stickered yet may be
owned
by elderly or disabled people still on the free gutting list. There
are
still some volunteer groups doing this. This is the only reasonable

explanation or reason I can think of for this. But this only
accounts for
some of the houses, I don't know about the majority. I just wish
things
could go faster and more efficiently.

Laurie

Gaby