[StBernard] Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 24 01:13:53 EST 2006

Advertising signs:
Craig, I agree about the manpower. This sounds like one of the items that
can be addressed within our area and worked by all of us through the area
captain that Kenny Henderson assigned for our district. I'll be back in
Chalmette soon and able to contribute much more effort in helping with these
types of issues.
Jill
******************************
Jill,

i agree about the signs- we were having some of the volunteers trying to
keep up with the sign issue- short of catching the people hanging them it
is difficult to enforce. I have asked about applying fines against the
owner of the sign but am told that there is no way to prove that the owner
littered with their sign. Unfortunately, the sign issue just doesn't
warrant pulling manpower from other work tasks.

Thanks for hanging in there and for the encouragement.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig