[StBernard] St.Bernard Christmas ornaments now on Sale....see info below

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 24 01:26:53 EST 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

To place an order for the ornament: INFO BELOW

Ornament is 3 1/4" Acrylic white pearl ornament with red and blue design.
(As shown below)

Email your orders to:

<mailto:myspecialtees at gmail.com> myspecialtees at gmail.com

Checks can be written to

My Special Tees

P. O. Box 651

Chalmette, LA 70044

LV Message at 277-8270 if you want to place order by phone.

Cost is $10.00 per ornament. Orders taken with payment only. These
ornaments will be ready for pickup after December 2nd in Chalmette..

I will give you the address for pick up when we call to tell you your
ornaments are in stock and ready for pickup.

***ORDERS after December 10th will be $ 14.00ea.

These may be mailed to you for a charge of $ 3.00 per ornament. Just give
us your phone number, name and address along with your payment for the
ornaments.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Susie Showalter