[StBernard] How does he have money like this?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 25 21:56:22 EST 2006

Mark's family has owned property for quite some time (I know, hard to
believe since he isn't a Perez, Torres, or Meraux). The Madary property is
spread throughout the parish and he has no problems talking about how he
blocked the Stolt-Haven plant in Braithwaite from coming into St. Bernard
since he wouldn't be guaranteed a lifetime contract for doing something like
vending machines.

He really does have the welfare of St. Bernard Parish first and foremost in
his heart. Just askhim, I'm sure he will tell you.

Westley