[StBernard] Property Taxes for 2006

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 27 23:07:19 EST 2006

pat and jay,

i do not guess you have to go if you went to there office in person. i did
not so i had to call. but, you will probably be 'exempt' for 2005 which is
why you haven't received anything in the mail. you will be taxed for 2006
and will receive a bill next year (if you still own your house there). i
do, but am trying to sell it. we have also relocated to mandeville. we
bought a home last november. the insurance problem is only going to get
worse, which is really scary.

good luck to you and your family!!

nancy sinopoli