[StBernard] Get It Done Louisiana

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 29 20:00:02 EST 2006

Fellow Citizens Tired of the Same Old-Same Old,

I would like to invite you to a series of Get It Done Louisiana town hall
meetings in the coming weeks. If you're tired of state politicians wasting
our tax dollars, then join me at a meeting in a city near you. It's time
for the working people of Louisiana to unite and stop the same old-same old
spending that wastes our money. Please join me as we develop a plan of
action to send a message to Baton Rouge.

See the list below of dates, times and locations of meetings across the
state. Be sure to spread the word to family, friends and co-workers. We
hope to see you soon!

Join me and Get It Done.

Walter J. Boasso
State Senator

Get It Done Louisiana
10935 Perkins Rd., Suite D
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
(225) 757-8611 Baton Rouge
(888) 926-2776 Toll Free
(225) 757-8612 Fax
www.getitdonela.org <http://www.getitdonela.org/>
citizens at getitdonela.org

DATES, TIMES & LOCATIONS

Thursday, November 30 7pm-9pm
Lake Charles
College Oaks Community Center

Monday, December 4 7pm-9pm
Baton Rouge
Woman's Club

Tuesday, December 5 7pm-9pm
Covington
Fuhrman Auditorium at Greater Covington Center

Wednesday, December 6 7pm-9pm
Monroe
West Monroe Convention Center- Conference Hall

Thursday, December 7 1pm-3pm
Alexandria
Bolton Avenue Community Center

Thursday, December 7 7pm-9pm