[StBernard] Automobile tires

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 30 23:21:26 EST 2006

Thank you, Craig, for the information about where to bring the tires. I
have called the complaint department, public works, URG, and other numbers
that were given to me by these offices. I was not told that we could do
this. This is wonderful. We have a utility trailer and can load them up and

get rid of these things!! Thanks.

Laurie