[StBernard] car insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 2 23:53:32 EST 2006

Weird
When living in St Francisville, where they have regular accidents with
fatalities on Hwy 61 as well as some country hwys, deers, off the road,
ditch, etc (crosses all over the place), our car insurance was almost 300
dollars per half year less.
Having a St Bernard address again, the rate was raised, yet there are few
accidents in the parish, much less traffic, and in spite of hurricane
damage, the roads are in better shape.
I guess the rates are still based on pre K risk, but still, I find driving
in the parish much safer than driving in those hills and valleys with no
shoulders.
There seems to be little logic when it comes to money.

Gaby

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers