[StBernard] LRA Buy-Outs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 3 23:00:38 EST 2006

I'm curious -- does anybody know what is going to happen to those properties that are "bought" by the LRA? Will the LRA tear down those houses or leave them as they are? Is the LRA going to sell to developers, and will there by any kind of restrictions on what the developers can do with that property? There are some areas where half the people or more are going to take the buy-out, and it seems to me that the answers to these questions will have a very big impact on what those neighborhoods are going to look like in five years.

CK