[StBernard] LRA Buy-Outs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 4 22:39:25 EST 2006

CK,

the way the plan is suppossed to work is that the properties are acquired by
the Louisiana Housing Trust and will be redeveloped based on input from the
local municipality- that means that St. Bernard is supposed to have direct
influence as to how these properties get put back into commerce. Keep in
mind that there is a clause in the LRA action plan that calls for 25% of all
LRA buy out properties to be developed for low income housing. We are still
waiting for details as to how that will be calculated.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig