[StBernard] LRA Buy-Outs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 5 21:40:01 EST 2006

Craig, St. Bernardians will learn to regret putting ***25%** of the total of
properties into **Low-Income** housing. Now the projects will move OUT into
the communities. We saw it coming and it shall.. To those who love this
idea, one can bet it will come back to haunt at some point in time... Mj.

***Keep in mind that there is a clause in the LRA action plan that calls for
25% of all LRA buy out properties to be developed for low income housing.
We are still waiting for details as to how that will be calculated.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig