[StBernard] separate from what?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 6 20:00:43 EST 2006

Hi Khaki,

Thanks for letting me "butt-in" on your e-mail to Craig. I appreciate your
concerns. I'm guessing Craig must be out of the loop not to have answered
you. He's been doing such a great job--especially when it comes to
answering all of our questions. Hang in there!

On the library front. It looks like we will be putting a temporary
facility/trailer a little past the Government Complex--accross the street
from the Off-track betting place. Hopefully we can get it in the paper once
things are finalized.

I truly hope that you visit us when we get situated. I'd like to meet you!

Janet

Thanks, Janet, and I appreciate the time you took to answer at least
that
part of my email. Perhaps there are several of us out there who were
not
aware of these types of service. Which is truly unfortunate and Lord
knows
we could have used such services then, and now for that matter.

I'm still waiting on answers to other questions that were asked in
my email
so hopefully some kind sole (such as yourself) will answer the other
issues.
If not maybe once the library is up and running I will be able to go
there
for internet use to get answers still in limbo.

Thanks,

Khaki