[StBernard] We're Waiting too. Please don't forget about us!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 6 20:23:54 EST 2006

Melissa:

Thanks for your comments on my question as to adopting the guidelines.
Unfortunately I still have not received an answer to this from anyone on the
council, but really appreciate your taking time out to respond. (Maybe you
should run for office next time!!!) Neither were any of my other issues
addressed. Why the avoidance from our leaders??? or are they just not
interested.

I did also get a response on the issue of the library and the importance of
funding same. Really appreciate the input on that one too.

OK elected officials - it's now your turn - please furnish some answers as
to adoption of FEMA guidelines being adopted, stricter enforcement of
homeowners that have left their property but have made no provisions for
swimming pools left empty but not protected, etc., etc. If you have no
intention of doing the adoption of FEMA guidelines - please have the B_ _ _
S to let us, the residents, know so we can make decisions about our future
accordingly.

Would truly like reply from Craig.

Thanks,

Khaki