[StBernard] VBS and Free Gift Wrapping

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 7 15:25:15 EST 2006

Wow, this is going to be fun.

During our Christmas VBS on Friday Dec 22, 9a - 3p,
we have a group from Christ the King Lutheran Church in Kenner, who will
(besides sponsoring a toy drive for the kids) set up a GIFT WRAPPING TABLE
for free gift wrapping. So if you did any Christmas shopping and need them
wrapped, come on over that day, even if you dont have a kid in VBS. Have a
hot cup of coffee while the ladies cut wrap and tie.

Gaby
The U.S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it.
You have to catch up with it yourself.

-Benjamin Franklin