[StBernard] Who lives where?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 8 22:39:58 EST 2006

Subject: Tafaro in Lacombe N/M
and that Joey DiFatta has a house in Slidell.
fact or fiction?

thanks Gaby for a good write on this.

It appears that some of our residents have previsously ignored media
coverage of several of our politicians that were questionable about their
residences. And all in all the other residences were summer homes etc. and
all had legit St Bernard primary residences. There was a issue about Madary
a few years ago having property in Bay St,. Louis for example. No problem
all legit.
Joey had a boat house in New Orleans at west end for example that had living
quarters but also housed his beautiful boat King of Diamonds. His summer
home in Treasure Isle was lost in Katrina and he has replaced it in Rigolets
Estates.

Poor Craig T. His parents purchased a home on the northshore and
immediately it was rumored he had plans to leave the parish.

Like Gaby said, SO WHAT? There's more important fish to fry then to worry
about where our hard working council people are finding some piece of mind
and maybe some relaxation at the end of a hectic week,
jd