[StBernard] banks and phones

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 14 01:43:56 EST 2006

JFR:
I wasn't disagreeing with you. All I wrote was that 16 months past the
storm, Bell South is still dragging their butts and *that* is not
acceptable. I can see no reason for it and apparently Bell South does not
feel compelled to explain themselves or their lack of action.

JLY

to JLY:

I never said that having one branch in the parish for each bank was
acceptable, nor did I remotely condone BellSouth's lack of response.
If you
take a minute to review my comment it simply makes Chase customers
aware of
an option they may not know about. I didn't and have found it to be
of
benefit and thought others might also. Obviously you disagree.

JFR.