[StBernard] voters

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 22 22:12:24 EST 2006

pck:

Why on earth would you want to stil vote in St. Bernard? You no longer live
there.
Vote where you have bought a house and make a difference in your new
community.

I was told that you vote where ever your homestead exemption exists.
All
voters had to re-register to vote. Since we applied for our
homestead
exemption in Baton Rouge after we purchased our home there, we were
no
longer eligible to vote in Chalmette. If however, we would not have
applied
for a homestead exemption in a new Louisiana location, then we could
have
continued to vote in St. Bernard Parish.

pck