[StBernard] Road Home changing how it sets home values

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 22 22:49:45 EST 2006

Ya done good, John. Somehow you just KNEW when people's right to appraisal
"correctness" when met with pure common sense. Thanks for the heads up for
me months ago before the goldrush you predicted would begin for appraisals.
Why, they'll be wagons all over the place now chasing across prairies to get
appraisals.

--jer