[StBernard] John Scurich

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 24 22:24:02 EST 2006

Hey David,

I hope things are going as well as they can for you and your family. Yes,
back then when I did the appraisal on your home I don't think any of us knew
for certain what the LRA was going to do - or at least how they were going
to do it. Except for the fact they (the LRA) were telling people way back
then to go ahead and get a "pre-Katrina market value" on your home. It was
only much later they changed their tune and said the actual appraisal had to
be performed prior to Katrina - somewhat misleading and trickery on their
part, I believe.

Anyway, as I have always professed, before you spend hundreds of dollars on
an appraisal feel confident you are going to be able to make use of it. So,
based on the recent announcements, it sounds like everyone I've done an
appraisal for will be able to use it and anyone who is thinking about
getting one will benefit from it.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

John Scurich