[StBernard] Bro. Kenny's Christmas Wish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 24 22:39:10 EST 2006

Merry Christmas Westley:

I received some unexpected results in my United Way grant award letter
yesterday! Our Life Educational Alternative Program for troubled youth was
cut over 75% from the original proposed ask amount. This means that LEAP
will not start January 2, 2007 as planned with three extremely troubled
teens 13 - 14 years of age, unless a Christmas miracle happens.

I am humbly asking you to forward this email to all the people you know! I
cannot believe Our Lord Jesus open all the doors of establishing LEAP as HE
did to let this much needed program end before it begins. I cannot, and
will not accept defeat when I think of the three teen girls excitement of
enrolling in a full time academic program that could change the direction of
their life.

My Christmas Wish is that we reach at least 200 people willing to pledge at
least $50.00 for the start up of the Life Educational Alternative Program.
I setup a special pledge form and Christmas Wish page on LEAP's web site
www.leapinfo.net <http://www.leapinfo.net/> .

Thank you for caring for at-risk youth!

Merry Christmas,

Brother Kenny Forsyth, MSC