[StBernard] Governor Blanco Announces Road Home Changes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 26 23:18:57 EST 2006

Craig,

You raise a good point. Whether the ICF hires their own staff of appraisers
or has everyone go out and get their own, who will pay for it and how much
does this add to the slow down of the process? My gutt feeling is most
people would be willing to pay for the appraisal (or have the cost deducted
from whatever they would eventually get) if it meant not having to wait much
longer to finally receive the assistance they are entitled to.

Whatever is decided, you're right about the LRA needing to make a quick
determination on this.

John Scurich