[StBernard] Been cheated

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 27 18:52:32 EST 2006

It's quite possible (in exception of a few good or "Christian" people, that
quite a bit of people who choose to have their lives rebuilt/repaired with
their homes in St. Bernard have been "beaten" with jacked-up pricing enough
to embarrass a thief.

There are countless number of people we've heard about who were slighted,
misused or taken advantage of (ex: screwed) by either some who have done
shoddy work (bad service, also) in the name of helping those afflicted by
the storm. Isn't that the name of the game? --a "golden-opportunity" to get
fantastic money/work during these depressed months?

It's worse than shameful. To some, it might be said it's downright criminal
and the gallows along side of Sadaam would be too lenient a sentence for the
sinful ones who don't deliver the work, short someone of a decent
job/service or look to hit-'n-run after the "sale/job" is complete/not
completed. We pray for/and decry that justice is rendered swiftly.

--jer--

I've been cheated by a so call "contractor". Please send me the name &
phone number for the person I can call to report this situation.

Thanks!