[StBernard] Road Home changing how it sets home values

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 27 18:54:37 EST 2006

We went to LRA before this was changed. They would not even look at or make
a copy of my appraisal obtained in March 2006, which was done by the
appraiser who did one for us in May 2003. The adjuster has already come &
we are waiting on our letter. Since we are in our house, he said he would
put it as 100 % damaged & 100% complete. Will LRA now take my appraisal &
use it for their calculations ? Or does it really matter ?

Syl