[StBernard] Road Home property buyouts-what happens--for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 30 10:30:37 EST 2006

Craig,

I may have missed an entry regarding the LRA buyouts, so if this has already
been address, I apologize. Do you know if there are any provisions for
individuals to buy property that the LRA owns? There is a piece of property
next to where we are planning to build that we would like to own. We may
not be able to purchase it from the owners---especially if they would
receive more from the LRA than private purchase.
Any info in this area would be appreciated.

Janet