[StBernard] Archdiocese

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 30 11:38:39 EST 2006

Lisa,

Until the demand is there, I would not expect to see another school open up.

>From what I've read, OLPS currently has around 300-350 students. The campus

(once fully repaired), can handle at least 600 students, maybe as much as
800.

Before Katrina, the Archdiocese was looking to consolidate schools, the
storm forced the issue.

The enrollment at OLPS will have to increase, as well as the overall
demographics in the parish, before the Archdiocese will consider opening
another school.

This is all just my opinion and not from any inside info.

Westley