[StBernard] Carolyn Park LRA award letter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 5 00:33:26 EST 2007

Hi Craig and Kel

This sounds almost exactly like the my LRA letter from Violet. I can give
you a copy of my letter Craig, if you want to pass it on as well. Kel is
right. The LRA is a joke. We asked for a new appraisal, but have not heard
anything. We also asked if we could take the only thing we were eligible
for--$27,000 or so to elevate our home and put it to the new house we are
planning to build as we are planning to elevate it. No word on that either.
Not that we expected anything from them on that.

Janet