[StBernard] More Rodent Problems

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 5 23:39:44 EST 2007

Interesting thing with the rodents under the hood. We saw mice under the
hood, and in the car itself. I still had a bag of catfood under one of those
lids in the back, from evacuation supply stocked in there. Well, the bag was
ripped open and the catfood gave the car a funny smell. I took all that
stuff out, and will replace it only by next hurricane season, with the
catfood on an extra bag, or only cans. Yuck.

Gaby

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers