[StBernard] Clothing and other donations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 7 19:32:32 EST 2007

COme on Saturday and Sunday, even if I am not there, Judy.
We are there Sunday mornings from around 9 til almost 12 as we have
services, set up and clean up. I will be there this Sunday after lunch for a
group who wants to tour the church and hear the story. But you are welcome
to the tent when you can. Presently you cant enter it from the front, got to
go to the back, until we clean that Wednesday, as we got this huge donation.
I see plenty jeans, good for working and getting dirty with drywall mud.
Also dressy stuff. SOme of everything. So many shoes. new shoes.

gabby,

about the clothes and things....are you open on saturday or sunday
afternoon? working myself...also have some donations contact me at
mimi21481 at msn. com

Judy Hedrick

Gaby