[StBernard] Arabi Home for Sale

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 7 19:41:21 EST 2007

I am selling my parents home at 31 Pamela Place in Arabi.
Pamela Place is between St. Claude Ave. and Brittany Place, with entrances
from Aycock and Tennebrac Streets, and a cul-de-sac at the north end of the
subdivision.

The house has 1700 sqft. of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, walk-in
closets, and a large living room, all with terrazo floors; a den, breakfast,
kitchen, and utility rooms; and a detached garage, on a lot 50' X 125'.

The house was cleaned and gutted in 2005. All nails, wiring, etc. were
removed.

We obtained an electrical permit and began minimal work last year before the
new base flood elevation went into effect, so the house is grandfathered-in
under the old BFE insurance rate.

I may be contacted at 713-315-1078.

John Laguens