[StBernard] Red Cross question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 8 16:42:27 EST 2007

Gaby,

We are in the process of getting our St. Bernard office up and running. We
hope to have courses beginning within the next few months, but until then,
the New Orleans chapter will be glad to assist you. You can contact them at
504-620-3105. If you have any further questions, please feel free to
contact the local chapter and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,
Judy Hoffmeister
504-400-3657

Lisa Smith
504-400-3669

My Red Cross CPR card expired. Does someone know where (I know, it
will be
outside the parish) there is a place not too far who does the
courses for
Red Cross CPR?

Gaby