[StBernard] GO SAINTS SEAN PAYTON needs your votes pass it on

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 11 00:42:02 EST 2007

Hey Everybody,

Let's keep it going! He already got AP Coach of The Year!

Allison

Show your Black and Gold Spirit!

SEAN PAYOTN needs our help!!! We owe it to him after the season he
hasgiven us- and we're not even done yet! Vote for Sean Payton as the
Motorola Coach of the Year! He's up againstEric Mangini, and Mangini is
doing pretty well in this poll. Voting takes place from 1/05/07 until
1/15/07. We all know that Paytondeserves this! Send this link to your
family and friends!Click the link below, select Sean Payton, and click
SUBMIT. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nfl.com/coachoftheweek <http://www.nfl.com/coachoftheweek>