[StBernard] job leads in St Bernard?- adm asst or whatever

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 13 11:59:46 EST 2007

Looking for job. Open to new areas. Just want to return to work and normal
(?) life, preferably in St Bernard. Lost 30 yr job at McDermott when they
moved to Houston and last employer was located in 1450 Poydras, N O Centre,
which is still closed due to damage and employer/company moved out of state.
I was executive/administrative assistant for legal and financial areas but
am open to new areas.

Anyone out there have any leads? If so, please email and I will forward
resume.

Thanks. Debby Rosenberger - cajuncoonie2 at bellsouth.net