[StBernard] Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 14 10:30:16 EST 2007

Gaby,

Typically, I have a report back to a client within a week, considering how
busy things are. Often it's less than that. However, if anyone is
considering my services and they would like the completed appraisal back to
them by January 21st, they need to contact me to do the appraisal no later
than this coming Thursday. I say this because I antipate being out of town
for personal/family reasons the following week of Monday thru Friday
(January 22-26) and I will resume appraisal work on Monday, January 28th.

At the present I am charging $325 to do an appraisal - if it can be done (a
demolished home could present a problem). I'll be glad to try and answer
anyone's questions.

Thanks,
John Scurich
985-882-9421