[StBernard] AFFORDABLE HOUSING

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 14 10:40:31 EST 2007

I thought that with all the recent postings about what is low income housing
and what is affordable housing that I share this with all of you. I've been
in a seminar this week for urban planners, engineers, and architects. In the
manual we were using was a section on definitions. Affordable housing is
described as that which "an entry level school teacher can afford to rent or
buy". I have no comment, but the thought that this doesn't say much for how
American society values its teachers, as opposed to its professional
athletes. ddk